The Total Life Freedom Mastermind and Community!
What is the Total Life Freedom Community?
About the Founder:
Connect through social media:
What You'll Get Inside of TLF?
Weekly Live Mastermind Calls
One of the most powerful parts of the TLF Community are the live Mastermind calls. Vincent leads a monthly Business Q&A, we have a monthly Real Estate call, a monthly niche call (memberships, website optimization, writing, podcasting, financial freedom) and a monthly guest expert!
Guest Expert Speakers
A highlight of the TLF Community are the live, interactive Q&A calls with guest expert speakers. We have brought on such icons as Seth Godin (This Is Marketing), John Lee Dumas (Entrepreneurs on Fire), Bob Burg (The Go-Giver), Mike Kim (Brand You) to answer your specific questions!
Monthly Themes and Lessons
Each month, we create original content, with eight recorded lessons and lesson plans, on the entrepreneurial theme of the month. Themes such as "Building a Powerful Network", "Creating Raving Fans",
Multiple day retreats, 1-Day Masterminds and upcoming conferences are all offered to the Total Life Freedom Community. Members of the Total Life Freedom Elite Mastermind and the Community get first access and the best prices to these events, which are held in different cities through the United States.
Monthly Niche Mastermind Calls
Building a membership site is an amazing way to create recurring income, highlight your passions and skills while allowing you to work from anywhere! Ben Esteban helps membership owners build and grow their membership sites.
Podcasting is the fastest growing medium and arguably the most effective form of media communication. John Stange is the host of three podcasts, with more than four million downloads.
They say that writing your book is only 10 percent of the work. Marketing is the other 90%. That is our focus here, as Rachel Richards, the author of two bestselling books and nearly 1,000 reviews combined, leads the mastermind on effectively marketing your books.
Real Estate is one of the most popular tools for wealth building and building a life of time, money and location freedom.Adam Zach and Jerad Spencer, along with the other seasoned pros in TLF, lead a highly informative and engaged months mastermind focused solely on building a real estate empire.
Tech and Automation
The biggest hurdle for many entrepreneurs and freelancers is tech. Fear not- Courtney Wisely is the Tech and Automation queen, and she changes peoples lives (and businesses) with the ability to help you automate many of the tasks holding you back and simplifying the tech issues that stop us.
What Plans Do We Offer?
There are three packages that are offered within Total Life Freedom. The TLF Community, The TLF University and The Elite Mastermind. Check out the information below!
Access to all Audio Courses
Access to replays of TLF Community calls
Members only pricing to 1:1 coaching with Vincent
Exclusive access to the TLF Podcast archive
Everything from the TLF Foundation
Weekly live calls with guest experts including a monthly Q&A call with Vincent
Weekly content sprints
Special members only pricing and availability for 1:1 coaching with Vincent
Monthly niche masterminds calls coming soon! (Book Writing and Publishing, Membership Sites, Podcasting and Photography)
Access to the generous, vibrant TLF online community
Priority access for TLF retreats and Live 1-Day Masterminds
The Elite Mastermind
The TLF Elite Mastermind is by invite only, to select members of the TLF Community or University.
The TLF Elite Mastermind includes everything from the Community and University, with a weekly, two hour mastermind group led by Vincent, free tickets to the TLF retreat and 1-Day Masterminds, and more...
To qualify, applicants must be 100% self employed, business owners or freelancers.
Applicants must meet a minimum standards on income, goals, vision and generosity.